Realme XT 730G Price in India, Specifications, Release Date, Latest News
64 + 8 + 2 + 2 | 32 MP
6.4″ (1080 X 2340)
Realme XT 730G with 64MP quad rear cameras, 30W VOOC Flash Charge and true wireless earbuds launching in India on December 17
China’s smartphone company Realme is going to launch the XT730G (Realme XT730G) smartphone in India tomorrow i.e. on December 17 (Realme XT 730G Expected to be launched on Dec 17, 2019.). Prior to this, several reports of this phone were leaked, from which information about the potential price and specification was received.
According to the leaked report, users will get a strong camera and great display support in this device. The company can also market Realme Buds and Star War Edition with Realme Acti 730G. At the same time, the company introduced this phone in China as Realme X2.
However, information about the real price and specification of Reality XT 730G will be available only after the launching event. So let’s know about the possible price and features of XT730G.
Realme XT 730G Expected Price in India
There is no information about the Indian price of Realme XT 730G at the moment but in terms of its price in the Chinese market, the variant of 64 GB storage with 6 GB RAM of Realme X2 was launched for 1,599 Chinese Yuan i.e. about 16,200 rupees. At the same time, the price of 128 GB storage variants with 8 GB RAM is 1,899 yuan i.e. around Rs 19,300.
Realme XT 730G full specification
As we have already said that Realme XT 730G is the Indian version of Realme X2. Realme X2 has a 6.4-inch Full HD Plus display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. Super AMOLED display will be available on this phone. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 730G processor will be available in this phone. Apart from this, it will get up to 8 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of storage.
Talking about the camera, this phone will get a quad rear camera setup in which the main camera will be 64 megapixels. At the same time, this phone will have a 32-megapixel selfie camera. This phone has a 4000mAh battery that supports fast charging.
REALME X2 Specifications
- The Realme XT 730G come with 6.4-inch AMOLED+Full HD display with the resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Realme XT 730G is expected to be powered by an Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm operating system with Adreno 618 GPU
- The Realme X2 has been launched in 6GB RAM with 64GB storage / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable phone memory up to 256GB with microSD card slot
- Realme XT runs on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie) with a planned upgrade to Android 10.0.
- 64MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and a pixel size of 0.8-micron + 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.25 aperture + 2MP depth sensor+2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual- Nano GSM SIM cards
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Realme XT 730G dimensions of 158.7 x 75.2 x 8.6 mm (height x width x thickness) with 182g Weight
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) that supports 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge technology
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G with active 4G on both SIM cards.
- Sensors on the phone, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- It is available in two variants Pearl White, Pearl Blue color (s).