How to Read Whatsapp Deleted Messages- Messaging Whatsapp is the world’s most popular messaging app after Facebook. WhatsApp is working on a self-destructing message for individual chats. Whatsapp added a new feature to recover deleted messages from both individual and group chats and the feature is available across Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
The Whatsapp unsend messages feature comes with the caveat that recipients get to know that you have deleted a message as “this message was deleted”.In this article, I am going to tell you How to read deleted Whatsapp messages? and also know How to see Whatsapp deleted message by sender? and also know How to read WhatsApp deleted messages on iPhone
There is two way to know How to see deleted messages on WhatsApp?
Read WhatsApp deleted messages using WhatsApp Chat Backup
If you have deleted WhatsApp messages accidentally that you want to recover. Also, you want to know How to read WhatsApp deleted messages on Android? You can recover WhatsApp deleted messages with the help of WhatsApp Chat backup which occurs every night at 2 am by default. if you want to change the WhatsApp Chat backup setting then go to the setting and choose the daily, weekly, or monthly backup option.
How to see a deleted message on WhatsApp without any App
Follow these steps To restore deleted WhatsApp chats
- To read a deleted message, Uninstall WhatsApp then install it again from Google Play Store if you are using an Android device.
- Install WhatsApp on your device and Agree to Terms and Conditions and enter your mobile number along with the country code.
- Once you’ve logged back in, you will be given an option to restore chats from backup.
- Simply select the restore chat option from backup, Click on the restore option and your WhatsApp chats will be restored.
- Even without using backup, a number of third-party apps offer the chance to uncover wiped WhatsApp messages.
How to recover deleted Whatsapp messages on Android using Third-Party Apps
You can use third-party apps to to see deleted WhatsApp Messages from your smartphone accidentally. There are lots of third-party apps available on the google play store to recover WhatsApp messages after you or the sender has deleted it.
These apps maintain Notification History Log and Notification Log that are stored in the notification register of the Android system.
I am going to tell you one of the popular Whatsapp recovery app named “WhatsRemoved+” that helps to read deleted WhatsApp messages.
Step by Step guide to reading WhatsApp deleted messages
- Download WhatsRemoved+ from google play store to recover deleted WhatsApp messages and install it.
- Agree to the terms and conditions as prompted on the screen and allow access to notifications. For example, if you want to save WhatsApp notifications, select WhatsApp. Then tap on the Next option.
- Now you will get a notification to read deletes a WhatsApp message sent to you.
- After that, you need to open the notifications option and tap on the detected option to read deleted WhatsApp messages.
- You can read the deleted message which is deleted by the sender. It is the best answer to how to see a deleted message someone sent you.
For the latest tech news and Latest smartphones Review, follow Livereviews24.com on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel or follow the #Livereviews24.