7 Signs that Indicates Your Phone has been Hacked: Your Smartphone loses its charge quickly or restarts suddenly. Or, you see outgoing calls that you never dialed. Chances are your smartphone has been hacked. So, it’s important to recognize when your smartphone has been hacked, especially since some of the signs can be subtle.
In this era of technology, everyone uses smartphones. These devices store information such as important documents, photographs, and bank account numbers of people. But many times it happens that smartphones get hacked, leaking personal information of people. However, most people do not even know about it.
So today we will tell you about those 7 Signs, by which you will be able to know that someone has tried to hack your mobile. So let’s know about how to secure android phone from hackers with these 7 Signs, …
How To Tell If Your Smartphone Has Been Hacked, 7 Signs
1. Phone battery drains fast
If your smartphone’s batteries are running fast for several days, then it can be assumed that your device has a virus or spy app installed. These apps deliver the necessary data to your server through existing resources in your device, which affects the battery.
2. Unknown SMS
Many times it happens that you get a message from an unknown number when the phone is hacked, or the message automatically gets sent from your phone to your family members including your friends. So, in this case, it can be assumed that the work is of hackers. If you want to avoid this, do not forget to open the link given in these messages and delete the message immediately. With this, your phone will not be hacked.
Such attacks also reach you through e-mail. In such a situation, the first advice is to close it with a firearm and do not click on any such links, which are more attractive. By installing the phone on different systems, these viruses also enter the mobile.
3. Smartphone heating
You must have noticed that often your phone gets hot on the go. Experts in the US believe that the phone gets heated because of the virus apps running in the background of the phone. At the same time, these apps continue to work and transfer users’ data to their servers.
Warning Signs That Your Smartphone has Been Hacked
4. Smartphone speed slowdown
The speed of the smartphone decreases due to viruses or malicious app. These apps affect the capacity and data of your device. If you want to prevent your device from getting hacked, keep updating the operating system periodically. This will prevent hackers from hacking your phone.
5. Opening a window
Many times there are such viruses, which suddenly open on your phone. Sometimes they are in the shape of advertisement, sometimes they take you to a new window or tab. In computer language, it is called pop-ups.
Cybersecurity expert Joseph Steinberg says, “As computers open up new tabs due to the Internet, these tabs open in similar phones. There is a need to stay away from them just being careful.
6. Installed New apps
Where you download the app on your phone and what are these apps, it matters a lot. On many occasions, your internet pack ends quickly because these apps are pulling a lot of internet data. “It is very important to keep the phone updated,” says Steinberg. But the company or service provider that makes the application needs to be trustworthy. If this is not the case, then one should stay away from fake apps.
Experts recommend that you search for any phone app you want to download, first on the Internet. Only download the application if you are confident. Otherwise, its disadvantage may be that through these apps, hackers use your internet. Therefore, transactions related to money on the phone should be done carefully.
7. Background voice
While doing some work on the internet, strange sounds start coming in many times. Or unwanted and unusual things start appearing on these web pages. This can also happen because a hacker sitting somewhere is controlling your device. The result is that your phone starts working in a strange way.
The most frightening thing is that if you are talking to someone on the phone and a strange sound is coming from behind, then it is possible that someone is recording it. During this time, if the beep or similar sounds are continuously coming, then the chances of recording the call are the highest.
What to do if your phone has been hacked if indicates these 7 Signs
- Keep an anti-virus phone of a trustworthy company.
- Delete the apps that you have not installed.
- Do not connect the phone everywhere for free Wi-Fi.
- Keep a phone password that no one can guess.
- Do not forget and click on pop-ups.
- Keep the device updated, but be careful.
- Keep an eye on how much internet data is being spent.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR PHONE FROM HACKERS?
- if you received a message on your device with a link and you cannot see the full URL, delete or never open it
- If you want to charge your phone via an unknown computer, when connected, choose “Only charging”.
- Never use the “remember passwords” function.
- Always Switch off the automatic connection to public Wi-Fi networks. Choose manually.
- Always Avoid networks with suspicious names, such as free internet or wifi-free. Choose those which are protected with a password, especially if you are somewhere like a cafe.
- Never make online purchases or funds transfers in public Wi-Fi networks.
- If you use Android, install a reliable anti-virus program.
- And, don’t forget to lock your phone with the Unique Password.